what to expect during your ab salon experience
we are looking forward to seeing you soon and would like you to take a moment to familiarize yourself with some temporary changes we have made for phase one of connecticut's reopening.
a few things we ask of you
* please arrive at the salon with clean, dry hair ... shampoo & damp hair styling will also be available. we are currently not able to provide blow drying unless it is an essential part of a specific service such as hair extensions or a keratin treatment.
* you should “travel light,” leaving large handbags, outerwear, food, beverages and other non-essential items in your car.
what to do when you arrive at the salon
* once you park your car, promptly text that you have arrived using the correct number for the location you are at. so long as your cell number isn’t blocked for privacy, our system should recognize who you are right away, and we will check on your reservation.
* if you do not receive a reply within 3 minutes, please call the phone number to announce your arrival. this would only be necessary if there is an issue with mobile service or call blocking.
* when your service provider is ready, you will receive another text from us instructing you to enter the building. please remember to wear a mask.
* upon entry, you will be greeted and directed to a temperature screening station. this system is touchless and does not require you to remove your mask or be in close contact with our team.
* next, we will verify your service(s) and direct you to the salon area where your service provider will greet you.
some notes about our hygiene practices
* all areas where you will be having services are sanitized just prior to your arrival or use. this includes all styling, shampoo and processing stations you may visit.
* our team has completed extensive retraining and has been certified by Barbicide on proper sanitation and disinfecting practices.
* we have modified and upgraded building layouts and systems to meet or exceed all requirements.
during your visit
* you will be provided with gratuity envelopes during your welcome. should you wish to provide a gratuity, we ask that you give it directly to individual service providers.
* we now offer a chairside check-out option at the close of your service, in addition to the traditional check-out at the hospitality desk; it’s your choice. our ATMs are available, dispensing 10’s and 20’s only. change can be requested at the hospitality desk if necessary.
* bottled water is available as you leave the salon, if desired. traditional beverage service has been suspended for now.
I would like to thank you for your attention and cooperation during this transition time. this page will be updated as necessary, so check back here before your visit.
adam & team