what to expect during your ab visit
we are looking forward to seeing you soon. please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what you need to know before your visit.
- have you recently been tested for covid-19 and are awaiting results?
- have you traveled to or from any restricted states or countries in the last 14 days? if you are unsure of this, please visit https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Travel
- have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100 degrees F or above?
- do you now, or have you recently had any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat or shortness of breath?
- have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- if yes to any, please reschedule your reservation.
a few things
- attention! face coverings required to enter ... need a mask? just ask!
- you should “travel light,” leaving large handbags, outerwear, food, beverages and other non-essential items in your car.
- you may bring a covered beverage with a straw.
what to do when you arrive at the salon
we will text you 15 minutes prior to your reservation. reply with a "y" when you arrive to our parking lot. when your service provider is ready, we will text you to come in.
- upon entry, you will be greeted and directed to a temperature screening station. this system is touchless and does not require you to remove your mask or be in close contact with our team.
- next, we will verify your service(s) and direct you to the salon area where your service provider will greet you.
some notes about our hygiene practices
- all areas where you will be having services are sanitized just prior to your arrival or use. this includes all styling, shampoo and processing stations you may visit.
- our team has completed extensive retraining and has been certified by Barbicide on proper sanitation and disinfecting practices.
- we have modified and upgraded building layouts and systems to meet or exceed all requirements.
during your visit
- you will be provided with gratuity envelopes during your welcome. should you wish to provide a gratuity, we ask that you give it directly to individual service providers.
- we now offer a chairside check-out option at the close of your service, in addition to the traditional check-out at the hospitality desk; it’s your choice. our ATMs are available, dispensing 10’s and 20’s only. change can be requested at the hospitality desk if necessary.
- bottled water is available as you leave the salon, if desired. traditional beverage service has been suspended for now.
I would like to thank you for your attention and cooperation during this transition time. this page will be updated as necessary, so check back here before your visit.
adam & team