what to expect during your ab salon experience
we are looking forward to seeing you soon and would like you to take a moment to familiarize yourself with some temporary changes we have made for phase one of connecticut's reopening.
a few things
- attention! face coverings required to enter ... need a mask? just ask!
- you should “travel light,” leaving large handbags, outerwear, food, beverages and other non-essential items in your car.
- we have been given the go ahead to start to include blow dry services with our haircuts and you may reserve a blow dry with color services as well. blow dry only services should be offered in the next several weeks.
what to do when you arrive at the salon
we will text you 15 minutes prior to your reservation. reply with a "y" when you arrive to our parking lot. when your service provider is ready, we will text you to come in.
- upon entry, you will be greeted and directed to a temperature screening station. this system is touchless and does not require you to remove your mask or be in close contact with our team.
- next, we will verify your service(s) and direct you to the salon area where your service provider will greet you.
- have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100 degrees F or above?
- do you now, or have you recently had any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat or shortness of breath?
- have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- if yes to any, please reschedule your reservation
some notes about our hygiene practices
- all areas where you will be having services are sanitized just prior to your arrival or use. this includes all styling, shampoo and processing stations you may visit.
- our team has completed extensive retraining and has been certified by Barbicide on proper sanitation and disinfecting practices.
- we have modified and upgraded building layouts and systems to meet or exceed all requirements.
during your visit
- you will be provided with gratuity envelopes during your welcome. should you wish to provide a gratuity, we ask that you give it directly to individual service providers.
- we now offer a chairside check-out option at the close of your service, in addition to the traditional check-out at the hospitality desk; it’s your choice. our ATMs are available, dispensing 10’s and 20’s only. change can be requested at the hospitality desk if necessary.
- bottled water is available as you leave the salon, if desired. traditional beverage service has been suspended for now.
I would like to thank you for your attention and cooperation during this transition time. this page will be updated as necessary, so check back here before your visit.
adam & team